1. Miniature Schnauzers 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Miniature Schnauzer Temperament and Training
3. Miniature Schnauzer Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Miniature Schnauzers generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Miniature Schnauzers. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Miniature Schnauzer with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Miniature Schnauzer Health Problems
5. Miniature Schnauzer Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Miniature Schnauzer is x.
6. Miniature Schnauzer Grooming and Care
7. Miniature Schnauzer Origin and History