1. Norwegian Elkhounds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Norwegian Elkhound Temperament and Training
3. Norwegian Elkhound Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Norwegian Elkhounds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Norwegian Elkhounds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Norwegian Elkhound with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Norwegian Elkhound Health Problems
5. Norwegian Elkhound Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Norwegian Elkhound is x.
6. Norwegian Elkhound Grooming and Care
7. Norwegian Elkhound Origin and History