1. Norwegian Lundehunds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Norwegian Lundehund Temperament and Training
3. Norwegian Lundehund Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Norwegian Lundehunds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Norwegian Lundehunds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Norwegian Lundehund with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Norwegian Lundehund Health Problems
5. Norwegian Lundehund Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Norwegian Lundehund is x.
6. Norwegian Lundehund Grooming and Care
7. Norwegian Lundehund Origin and History