1. Pachon Navarros 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Pachon Navarro Temperament and Training
3. Pachon Navarro Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Pachon Navarros generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Pachon Navarros. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Pachon Navarro with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Pachon Navarro Health Problems
5. Pachon Navarro Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Pachon Navarro is x.
6. Pachon Navarro Grooming and Care
7. Pachon Navarro Origin and History