1. Pekingeses 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Pekingese Temperament and Training
3. Pekingese Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Pekingeses generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Pekingeses. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Pekingese with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Pekingese Health Problems
5. Pekingese Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Pekingese is x.
6. Pekingese Grooming and Care
7. Pekingese Origin and History