1. Redbone Coonhounds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Redbone Coonhound Temperament and Training
3. Redbone Coonhound Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Redbone Coonhounds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Redbone Coonhounds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Redbone Coonhound with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Redbone Coonhound Health Problems
5. Redbone Coonhound Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Redbone Coonhound is x.
6. Redbone Coonhound Grooming and Care
7. Redbone Coonhound Origin and History