1. Rottweilers 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Rottweiler Temperament and Training
3. Rottweiler Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Rottweilers generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Rottweilers. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Rottweiler with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Rottweiler Health Problems
5. Rottweiler Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Rottweiler is x.
6. Rottweiler Grooming and Care
7. Rottweiler Origin and History