1. Russell Terriers 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Russell Terrier Temperament and Training
3. Russell Terrier Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Russell Terriers generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Russell Terriers. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Russell Terrier with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Russell Terrier Health Problems
5. Russell Terrier Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Russell Terrier is x.
6. Russell Terrier Grooming and Care
7. Russell Terrier Origin and History