1. Saint Bernards 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Saint Bernard Temperament and Training
3. Saint Bernard Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Saint Bernards generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Saint Bernards. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Saint Bernard with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Saint Bernard Health Problems
5. Saint Bernard Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Saint Bernard is x.
6. Saint Bernard Grooming and Care
7. Saint Bernard Origin and History