1. Shar-Peis 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Shar-Pei Temperament and Training
3. Shar-Pei Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Shar-Peis generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Shar-Peis. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Shar-Pei with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Shar-Pei Health Problems
5. Shar-Pei Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Shar-Pei is x.
6. Shar-Pei Grooming and Care
7. Shar-Pei Origin and History
8. Shar-Pei Facts and Highlights