1. Spanish Mastiffs 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Spanish Mastiff Temperament and Training
3. Spanish Mastiff Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Spanish Mastiffs generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Spanish Mastiffs. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Spanish Mastiff with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Spanish Mastiff Health Problems
5. Spanish Mastiff Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Spanish Mastiff is x.
6. Spanish Mastiff Grooming and Care
7. Spanish Mastiff Origin and History