1. Spinone Italianos 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Spinone Italiano Temperament and Training
3. Spinone Italiano Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Spinone Italianos generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Spinone Italianos. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Spinone Italiano with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Spinone Italiano Health Problems
5. Spinone Italiano Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Spinone Italiano is x.
6. Spinone Italiano Grooming and Care
7. Spinone Italiano Origin and History