1. Sussex Spaniels 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Sussex Spaniel Temperament and Training
3. Sussex Spaniel Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Sussex Spaniels generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Sussex Spaniels. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Sussex Spaniel with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Sussex Spaniel Health Problems
5. Sussex Spaniel Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Sussex Spaniel is x.
6. Sussex Spaniel Grooming and Care
7. Sussex Spaniel Origin and History