1. Swedish Lapphunds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Swedish Lapphund Temperament and Training
3. Swedish Lapphund Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Swedish Lapphunds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Swedish Lapphunds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Swedish Lapphund with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Swedish Lapphund Health Problems
5. Swedish Lapphund Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Swedish Lapphund is x.
6. Swedish Lapphund Grooming and Care
7. Swedish Lapphund Origin and History