1. Swedish Vallhunds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Swedish Vallhund Temperament and Training
3. Swedish Vallhund Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Swedish Vallhunds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Swedish Vallhunds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Swedish Vallhund with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Swedish Vallhund Health Problems
5. Swedish Vallhund Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Swedish Vallhund is x.
6. Swedish Vallhund Grooming and Care
7. Swedish Vallhund Origin and History