1. Tibetan Mastiffs 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Tibetan Mastiff Temperament and Training
3. Tibetan Mastiff Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Tibetan Mastiffs generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Tibetan Mastiffs. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Tibetan Mastiff with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Tibetan Mastiff Health Problems
5. Tibetan Mastiff Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Tibetan Mastiff is x.
6. Tibetan Mastiff Grooming and Care
7. Tibetan Mastiff Origin and History