1. Wirehaired Vizslas 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Wirehaired Vizsla Temperament and Training
3. Wirehaired Vizsla Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Wirehaired Vizslas generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Wirehaired Vizslas. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Wirehaired Vizsla with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Wirehaired Vizsla Health Problems
5. Wirehaired Vizsla Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Wirehaired Vizsla is x.
6. Wirehaired Vizsla Grooming and Care
7. Wirehaired Vizsla Origin and History